The Red Rooster Grocery
Located in the heart of downtown Sequim, we work with dozens of local farmers, growers and food producers to bring a wide selection of Olympic Peninsula Cuisine to you. If you like to eat – or cook – and want to enjoy the highest-quality, freshest ingredients then we invite you to stop by and learn more about what the Olympic Peninsula has to offer.
You are what you eat!!!
- We proudly stock locally-raised, drug-free, grass-fed beef and pastured pork, both by the individual cut including ground beef and pork plus a variety of steaks, chops, bacon, sausages and roasts.
- We sell locally-raised, certified organic pastured chicken.
- We carry locally-produced, farm fresh chicken eggs and duck eggs.
- We feature locally-caught, locally-smoked salmon and black cod.
- We provide access to a wide variety of products from the Peninsula’s best fermenters, picklers and food preservers ranging from traditionally-fermented krauts and kimchi to jams and jellies.
- We carry locally grown fruit and vegetables grown by more than a dozen of the Peninsula’s most talented growers.
- We supplement locally-available produce with certified organic produce from across Washington State and the West Coast.
- We stock a nice selection of certified organic, non-GMO grocery items.
- We feature locally-crafted wines and hard ciders from a wide variety of Olympic Peninsula producers.
- We prepare soups, deli sandwiches, salads and sides to-go in our house kitchen using the same quality organic ingredients found in the store, in addition to freshly-baked cookies, sweet breads and quiches.
- We carry a wide selection of heirloom and organic seeds in the spring and summer.
- We stock locally-grown garden vegetable starts, annual and perennial flowers and hanging baskets in season.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card and EBT.